Practice Areas:


Criminal Defense

Commercial Litigation


Use Litigation To Protect Your Business

Sooner or later, every business faces a dispute. When these disagreements cannot be resolved through negotiation and compromise, litigation will be required to reach a legally binding resolution. Whether you own a small business or represent a large corporation, hiring an experienced attorney is the best way to achieve a successful outcome in a lawsuit.

At the Law Office of Scott Niebling, I have represented small and family-owned businesses. As your lawyer, I will help your company resolve whatever legal disputes you and your company are facing either by agreement or trial.

Litigation Services For Your Business’s Unique Needs

I help my clients with a wide range of litigation services, including those related to:

  • Breach of contract: When a supplier, customer, or other party breaks contract, I will help you enforce the contract or seek compensation for the violation.
  • Easement disputes: Not all commercial neighbors get along well. If a neighbor is blocking your easement request, or requesting unreasonable use of property that you own or lease, I can help you assert your interests and seek a compromise.
  • Commercial lease disputes: The terms of your lease can have a big impact on your business’s ability to work productively and balance your books.
  • Bankruptcy: If your business is facing bankruptcy, I will help you manage creditors and restructure your debt in a way that works for you.
  • Construction law disputes: Regarding contractor bond claims, construction liens, breach of contract, easements and other issues.

Contact The Law Office Of Scott Niebling

For an appointment in my Portland office, contact me online or call my office at 503-505-6072 (toll free at 888-366-8702). I offer client meetings weekdays between 8:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. as well as evening and weekend consultations. I accept Visa and MasterCard and installment payments.

We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.